ISFC pumps an end suction pump conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199. Ideal where space is limited but reliability is needed for demanding applications such as refinery, chemical process and many industrial applications. High efficiency design with low net positive suction head requirements.
– Compact design with small footprint
– No alignment required
– Dimensions to BS EN ISO 2858:2010
– Mechanical design to BS EN ISO 5199-2002
– Complies to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
– High energy efficiency
– Impellers trimmed to contract duty
– IE3 motors for energy saving
– Discharge flange sizes 32 mm to 200 mm
– Maximum flowrate 900 m3/hr
– Maximum generated head 160m
For clean and dirty water and other liquids with similar properties;
– Cooling water circulation
– Water supply and boosting
– Heating and air conditioning
– Oils, solvents and hydrocarbons
– Hot water up to 130 deg C
– Fuel loading, transfer and distribution
– General industrial services
– Seawater service
– Starch and sugar production
Cast iron pumps are capable of a working pressure of 16 bar. With higher rated flanges, cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be supplied for higher working pressures. All pumps are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated working pressure.
Virtually any make and type of single, double or cartridge mechanical seal may be fitted.
All ISFC pumps are fully supported by a generous inventory of spare parts available from stock. Contact the dedicated spares team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Castings in a variety of materials are produced in the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, using the Replicast® method. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards where required.
– Cast Iron BS-1561:2011
– Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
– Duplex stainless steel ASTM A890 Grade 1B
– Super duplex stainless steel ASTM A890 Grade 5A
– Cast steel ASTM A216 Grade WCB
– Titanium ASTM B367 Grade 2
– Hastalloy C ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
– Cast bronze BS1400 grade LG2
– Other grades available on request.