ISF pumps an end suction pump conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199. Idea pumping solution for demanding applications such as refinery, chemical process and many industrial applications. High efficiency design with low net positive suction head requirements.
– Dimensions to DIN 2858
– Complies to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
– Engineered bedplate design
– Comprehensive range with 29 sizes
– Impellers trimmed to contract duty
– Supplied bareshaft or with IE3 motors for energy saving
– Back pull out design for ease of maintenance
– Extended bearing life from a single rollerand double angular contact bearings
– Maximum flow rates up to 900 m3/hr
– Maximum generated head 160m at 2900 rpm
– Discharge flange sizes 32mm – 200mm
– Flange ratings BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF or 300RF
– Cooling water circulation
– Water supply and boosting
– Heating and air conditioning
– Oils, solvents and hydrocarbons
– Industrial liquids chemicals
– Fuel loading, transfer and distribution
– Eletrophoretic paint
– Seawater service
– Starch and sugar production
Cast iron pumps are capable of a working pressure of 16 bar. With higher rated flanges, cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be supplied for higher working pressures. All pumps are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated working pressure.
Virtually any make and type of single, double or cartridge mechanical seal may be fitted.
All ISFL pumps are fully supported by a generous inventory of spare parts available from stock. Contact the dedicated spares team firstname.lastname@example.org
Castings in a variety of materials are produced in the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, using the Replicast® method. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards where required.
– Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
– Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
– Duplex stainless steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
– Super duplex stainless steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
– Cast steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
– Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
– Hastalloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
– Cast bronze: BS1400 grade LG2
– Other grades available on request.