Single Stage Axially Split Case Pumps with double entry impeller, 150mm(2||) to 400mm(16||) discharge. Designed and developed specifically for the varying applications and continuous operation demands of industry. Also available in high pressure and compact variants available.
– Engineered bedplate design
– Heavy Duty Design
– Extended best efficiency point
– Comprehensive range with over 67 sizes to ensure optimum selection for all duties
– Low NPSHr
– High head units have a double volute to reduce radial thrust
– Foot and centre line mounting configurations
– Horizontal and Vertical configurations
– Supplied bareshaft or with IE3 motors for energy saving
– Maximum flow rates up to 4300 m3/hr
– Maximum generated head 230m at 1450 rpm
– Discharge flange sizes up to 400 mm
– Flange ratings
– BS4504 PN16 as standard ANSI and other flange ratings available on request
– Water Supply
– Cooling water
– Air conditioning
– Heating circulation
– Industrial liquids chemicals
– Drinking potable water
– Oils solvents and process liquids
All pumps are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated working pressure.
Packed gland, single and cartridge mechanical seals
HS pumps are fully supported by Apex Pumps dedicated spares team. Contact: email@example.com.
– Cast Iron BS-1561:2011
– Ductile Iron ISO 1083:2005
– Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
– Cast Bronze BS1400 grade LG2
– Other grades available on request.