Horizontal and vertical high pressure multistage centrifugal pumps, suitable for industrial applications even with highly aggressive fluids. Max flow rates over 1200 m3hr Head up to 900m.
– Range of materials including cast iron, AISI 316 steel, Super Duplex steel and AISI 904 steel.
– The mechanical seal is available in different materials and designs.
– The pump bearings are grease lubricated or oil lubricated.
– Large operational temperature range.
– Vertical and Horizontal configurations.
– Comprehensive pump range to cover most requirements.
– Max flow rates over 1200 m3hr
– Head up to 900m
– Temperature of the liquid -20 +180 °C
– Maximum flow: rates up to 1650 m3/hr
– Flange ratings to BS and ANSI
– Water mains
– Power plants
– Naval sector /Shipbuilding
– Boiler feed
– Paint plants
– Reverse osmosis
– Water treatment
– High temperature
Capable of 100 bar working pressure. All pumps are hydrostatically tested, with testing up to 150 Bar.
Virtually any make and type of single, double or cartridge mechanical seal and packed gland options.
All HP and HV pumps are fully supported by Apex Pumps dedicated spares team. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Cast Iron BS-1561:2011
– Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF3, AISI 904
– Ni Resist A436 Type 1
– Duplex ASTM A890 1B, 5A
– Cast bronze BS1400 grade LG2
– Other grades available on request