Large end suction range with flange sizes from 200mm(8″) to 450mm(18″) and flows up to 3000 m3/hr and head up to 180m. Efficient design with various seal arrangements available. Suited for applications where a split case HS pump is not required. Smaller sizes available in a close coupled variant.
– Provides optimum coverage of duties for flow beyond ISO2858 end suction pumps
– High head pumps include a double volute to reduce radial loads
– Stable head-capacity with high efficiency
– Foot and centreline mounting options
– Oil lubricated bearing option
– Comprehensive range with 31 sizes
– Supplied bareshaft or with IE3 motors for energy saving
– Engineered bedplate design
– Maximum flow: rates up to 3200 m3/hr
– Head: up to 200m
– RPM: Up to 1800
– Discharge flange sizes 150mm – 400mm
– Flange ratings
– BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40,
– ANSI 150RF or 300RF
– General industrial services
– Water supply
– Water treatment
– Power generation
– Fire protection
– Metal manufacturing
– Mine dewatering
All pumps are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated working pressure.
Virtually any make and type of single, double or cartridge mechanical seal and packed gland options.
All ISFC pumps are fully supported by a generous inventory of spare parts available from stock. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Castings in a variety of materials are produced in the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, using the Replicast
method to produce porosity free castings by shell moulding. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards where required.
– Cast Iron BS-1561:2011
– Ductile Iron ISO 1083:2005
– Cast steel ASTM A216 Grade WCB
– Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M
– Ni Resist A436 Type 1
– Other grades available on request.