EMF pumps have been designed for efficiently handling large volumes of water at low and medium heads.
– Heavy duty construction
– Stable head-capacity
– Multiple suction and discharge arrangements
– Oil lubricated bearing option
– Supplied bareshaft or with IE3 motors for energy saving
– Engineered bedplate design
– High efficiency, Low NPSHr
– Suspended solids capability up to 40 gm/m3
– Liquid temperature maximum temperature 80°C
– Comprehensive range with 4 sizes with variable speed.
– Maximum flow: rates up to 1650 m3/hr
– Head: Up to 16m
– RPM: Up to 1500
– Discharge flange sizes 200mm – 400mm
– Flange ratings to BS and ANSI
– Food Irrigation
– Water Harvesting
– Waste disposal
All pumps are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated working pressure.
Virtually any make and type of single or cartridge mechanical seal and packed gland options available.
All EMF pumps are fully supported by Apex Pumps dedicated spares team. Contact: email@example.com.
– Cast Iron BS-1561:2011
– Ductile Iron ISO 1083:2005
– Cast steel ASTM A216 Grade WCB
– Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M
– Ni Resist A436 Type 1