TD and TC pump ranges complete with a vortex impeller for solids handling applications. A broad size range conforms to DIN 24255 standard capable of handling a large range of liquids with solids up 30mm in suspension. Available with impeller diameters up to 250mm.
– Compact design with small footprint
– No alignment required
– Dimensions to DIN 24255
– Complies to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
– Comprehensive range with 42 sizes
– Impellers trimmed to contract duty
– IE3 motors for energy saving
– Semi open vortex impellers also available
– Maximum flowrate up to 250 m3/hr
– Head up to 60m
– Flange ratings BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF or 300RF
– Water supply
– Cooling water
– Air conditioning
– Heating circulation
– Industrial liquids chemicals
– Oils solvents and process liquids
– Eletrophoretic paint
Cast iron pumps are capable of a working pressure of 16 bar. With higher rated flanges, cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be supplied for higher working pressures. All pumps are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated working pressure.
Virtually any make and type of single, double or cartridge mechanical seal may be fitted.
All TD/TC pumps are fully supported by a generous inventory of spare parts available from stock. Contact the dedicated spares team firstname.lastname@example.org
Castings in a variety of materials are produced in the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, using the Replicast method to produce porosity free castings by shell moulding. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards where required.
– Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
– Ductile Iron: ISO 1083:2005
– Cast steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
– Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
– Duplex stainless steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
– Super duplex stainless steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
– Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
– Hastalloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
– Cast bronze: BS1400 grade LG2 Replicast®
– Other grades available on request.