– Compact design with small footprint
– No alignment required
– Dimensions to DIN 24255
– Complies to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
– Comprehensive range with 42 sizes
– Impellers trimmed to contract duty
– IE3 motors for energy saving
– Semi open vortex impellers also available
– Maximum flowrates up to 1080 m3/hr
– Discharge flange sizes 32mm – 250mm
– Flange ratings
– BS4504 PN16, BS4504 PN25, BS4504 PN40, ANSI 150RF or 300RF
– Water supply
– Cooling water
– Air conditioning
– Heating circulation
– Industrial liquids chemicals
– Oils solvents and process liquids
– Eletrophoretic paint
Cast iron pumps are capable of a working pressure of 16 bar. With higher rated flanges, cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be supplied for higher working pressures. All pumps are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated working pressure.
Virtually any make and type of single, double or cartridge mechanical seal may be fitted.
All TC pumps are fully supported by a generous inventory of spare parts available from stock. Contact the dedicated spares team email@example.com
Castings in a variety of materials are produced in the company’s own ISO 9001 foundry in Bristol, using the Replicast method to produce porosity free castings by shell moulding. Castings can meet NORSOK and NACE MR0103 standards where required.
Cast Iron: BS-1561:2011
Ductile Iron: ISO 1083:2005
Cast steel: ASTM A216 Grade WCB
Stainless Steel: ASTM A351 CF8M, CF3M, CF8, CF3
Duplex stainless steel: ASTM A890 Grade 1B
Super duplex stainless steel: ASTM A890 Grade 5A
Titanium: ASTM B367 Grade 2
Hastalloy C: ASTM A494 Grade CW-12MW
Cast bronze: BS1400 grade LG2 Replicast®
Other grades available on request.